Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Michele Molotsky Moves to DPR


I learned today that Michele Molotsky, Ward 2 Councilmember Jack Evans' longtime Director of Constituent Services, has left for a position at the Department of Parks and Recreation. She is now serving as DPR's Director of Senior Services.

I came to know Michele when I was active in Logan Circle. Michele worked extremely hard for Ward 2 for so many years, and, regardless of the campaign, I always praised her as I spoke with community groups. She was the go-to person of the councilmember's staff and we miss having her there.

If you are a senior, this is a good time to take a stroll to the park.

Thank you, Michele.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wasn't the fact that michele was in jacks office one of the reasons his supporters put forward for voting for him? wonder what they say now...